What is in stream ads on Facebook? How To Set up in stream ads on Facebook Profile and Page?
In-stream ads on Facebook are short video ads that appear during or after a Facebook video. They are typically 5 to 15 seconds long and are designed to be engaging and non-disruptive to the viewer’s experience. In-stream ads can be a good way for creators and businesses to monetize their content on Facebook.
Setting up in-stream ads on your Facebook profile or page involves several steps. Please note that the availability of certain features, including in-stream ads, might vary based on your location, audience, and other factors. Here are general instructions for setting up in-stream ads on Facebook:
1. **Eligibility Check:** To be eligible for in-stream ads on your profile, you need to meet specific criteria set by Facebook, such as follower count, video views, and content compliance. Visit Facebook’s Help Center to check your eligibility.
2. **Ad Breaks:** In-stream ads are managed through a feature called “Ad Breaks.” You can enable Ad Breaks for your videos. When you upload a video, you can choose where to automatically insert ad breaks or you can do it manually later.
1. **Page Requirements:** Your Facebook Page needs to have at least 10,000 followers and 60,000 one-minute views on videos that are at least 3 minutes long in the last 60 days.
2. **Monetization Eligibility:** You must adhere to Facebook’s Partner Monetization Policies and have an available payout account.
3. **Submit for Review:** Go to your Page, click on “Publishing Tools,” then select “Monetization.” Follow the instructions to submit your Page for review.
4. **Enable Ad Breaks:** Once your Page is approved, you can enable ad breaks for your videos. You can set the ad format (pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll) and choose where the ads appear in your videos.
For the most accurate and updated information, I recommend visiting Facebook’s official Help Center or contacting their support directly through the platform.